Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cloth diapering

Ok, here's my first real blog. I've made the decision to cloth diaper my new baby coming, and my toddler nikolas. Yes, i know to many people, it sounds crazy, but it's very easy, and i actually like it. I've recently got my diapers i ordered for nikolas, and have been cloth diapering him for almost a week, and i'm quite enjoying it. You might think that the whole poop thing would be disgusting, but actually it's not that bad. I was annoyed at my mom b/c she was like i give you two weeks, and you'll be back to disposables, and i was like no way, i'm sticking to it. It bothers me that my family has no faith in me at all. I know that she never supports me but she should shut up once in awhile. She was like well what are you doing to do when you go out? What do you think i'm going to do?? I'm going to take my wet bag, and when he needs a change, the dirty diaper goes in the bag (that zippers, holds wetness, and holds in smells so no one will smell it) and a new clean cloth one goes on. it's not much different from disposable, except you don't throw away the diaper. It's going to save me a ton of money, I'm not going to have to worry about diapers anymore, if there's any left, or, oh crap, matt left for work , took the car, and i don't have any diapers, nor can i go get them. If i run out, just toss it in the washing machine. Anyway, I haven't told the rest of the family except for my neice darlene, and my sister kristen (i'm sure my big mouth mother told the rest anyway), but i know how they will react. They will think i'm stupid, and that it's so gross, and it's just one more reason to keep marie away! Whatever! I don't need them anyway!

No comments: