Thursday, August 23, 2007

Just another day

Well, today is my wonderful birthday, hooray!! yeah right, it's not much different from any other day. Dh is working all day, b/c of course he forgot to ask for the night off, but he can remember to take the night off next thursday when he wants to go out drinking with his friends. But my mom called, surprised to say, she wants to treat me to pizza, so yeah, free pizza I'm all for it. I don't want to drive the hour to get there, but i have the good car today so I'm happy about that.

I woke up this morning to hear "Happy Birthday Mama", zach was climbing on me, and then gave me a hug. Aww, thanks little man, lets remember to be that nice today, instead of running in the kitchen, grabbing whatever food you can get your tiny little hands on before I get there, or slamming the bathroom door open, breaking my lock, so that you can play in the water!

Then it's Megan's turn, what a sweet kid, let's hope that she decides to listen to me today, instead of tuning me out for spongebob. Wishful thinking I know.

Of course the day is going as usual, except I'm actually getting the job of laundry accomplished!! Wow, Nikolas isn't throwing all the clean cloths on the floor, that's covered with dog hair. I may get a few loads in this morning instead of waiting until they are all in bed tonight. So now it's supposed to be nap time, but it's not really working, Nikolas is sleeping, but he never refuses his nap. Megan is as always ignoring me for spongebob, and zach is trying once again to break my bathroom lock.

I'm going to turn off the tv, send them to bed, which i know they won't stay up there, and then have some lunch myself, and maybe get to watch a show or two of mine.

No comments: